Thursday, May 15, 2008

18 this weekend

With 2 16's under my belt - I deceided to push for an 18 this weekend. I just put a post on the running club forum trying to drum up some friends...sometime you got running buddies...sometimes you dont'...18 miles...right when you need them...but that is when most run away...

I'm missing a 5K race on saturday. Theo has his last baseball game bright an early @ 8:15 - if only that was early...I would have been awake for at least 3 hours - darn new puppy.

School is almost out and the boys and I are really looking forward to heading up to the lake house for the first summer in MN. I'm hoping to find some great running trails...hum, perhaps I'll take up trail running....more on that later hopefully.

I've made the decision to get a new tatoo after Grandma's if I can PR - gotta finish under 4:20 to earn the baby. My sister is working on the design. I'll post it here when she is done.

pamcakes out.

No comments: